Every woman owns a pair of diamond earrings to complement their outfits and define a sense of class and style. How do you restore your diamond earring's shine and sparkle at home?
Diamond earrings can withstand everyday routines by making contact with showers, oils, sprays, and hair products, but they get dirty and lose their shine and sparkle. Do you know you can clean your diamond earrings at home to restore the sparkle and shine?
How To Clean Diamond Earrings At Home
Professional jewelry cleaners charge premium costs to clean your earrings. Don't incur huge expenses when cleaning your diamond earrings to give them their sparkle and shine.
Here are five ways to clean your diamonds earrings at home:
Warm Water and Dish Soap
To clean your diamonds with warm water and dish soap, here is the guide:
- Add a few drops of mild washing soap to a small bowl, one cup of warm water, and stir the solution.
- Soak the earrings for five minutes to loosen oils and grime
- Bluff the earrings with a soft brush and soak for two minutes again.
- Rinse the earrings with cool water, and use a microfiber cloth to bluff them dry.
Warm Water and Ammonia
Ammonia might be harsh on your nostrils, making a great diamond cleaning agent.
- In a bowl, mix one teaspoon of ammonia, two teaspoons of soap, and ¼ cup of warm water.
- Soak the earrings in the solute for 30 minutes.
- Bluff the earrings with a microfiber cloth. You can also cover a toothbrush with a microfiber cloth to remove any tarnish on the earrings.
Regain your diamonds sparkle by soaking them in club soda.
- Pour some club soda into a glass and let the earrings sit overnight.
- When morning comes, using warm water, rinse the earrings and bluff with a microfiber cloth.
- Pour some hydrogen peroxide into a bowl.
- Soak the earrings for ten minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of clean water.
- Buff with a microfiber cloth.
If you don't have any cleaning agents in the house, some vodka will work magic.
- Pour some vodka into a bowl.
- Soak the earrings for five minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Buff with a lint-free cloth.
Diamonds have a unique way of expressing a personality and lifestyle with a touch of class. Do you want an engagement ring for your loved one as you celebrate the next stage of your life? Browse our collection and shop for a wedding band today.